Ever wish you could have a complete website evaluation session with an award-winning web consultant? A website evaluation is one of the most insightful things you can have done to improve your web presence.
If don’t want to pay the big bucks for your own website consulting session, you can watch website evaluations we’ve done with other small business owners (with their permission, of course).
Want to know what type of advice we give? Watch the 20-minute previews below. If you like, you can have access to a web page with all three complete 1-hour+ sessions for only $197.00. If not, you’ll still get a bunch of great website advice from the free previews below. Enjoy.
Just a handful of the things you’ll learn that will help your web presence include:
- How to get your website to appear higher in Google.
A recurring theme throughout all three consulting sessions.
- The importance of SEO (search engine optimization).
If you’re website isn’t showing up in Google, Yahoo!, or Bing, you’re in trouble.
- Step-by-step on improving SEO.
Reading about search engine optimization is one thing, watching it rocks.
- The importance of a business blog.
The secret weapon for both Google results and staying in touch with visitors.
- Tips on how to find webmaster help.
You can’t do it all alone and you can’t afford to get ripped off.
- Ideas on choosing domain names and web hosts.
Effective websites start here.
- How to incorporate email marketing.
The easiest way to turn your website into a sales funnel.
- My favorite free Google tools for website marketing.
There are three that every small business owner should use.
- Ideas on incorporating social media.
Does your business belong on Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook?
- Where to go for logos and graphic design work.
Image counts and that starts online with a professional look.
Access the complete versions of all three website evaluations. Over 3-hours of consulting for only $197: