It’s a good day when the folks at About.com’s Entrepreneurs section reach out for an interview with you. Not as much for an ego boost (but it doesn’t hurt), but because it confirms the stuff we talk about here at Website Blueprint is seen by the big boys as really helping small business people like yourself. Below are some of the questions that editor, Mitchell York wanted to know my thoughts on.
You can read the full article here:
Email Marketing and Your Small Business Website at About.com
- Why should small business owners be interested in email marketing?
- How do you get started with email marketing?
- Which are the major email marketing providers, and how do you choose?
- What other decision criteria are important for selecting a provider?
- Once you have a provider, what are some best practices?
Click here to read my answers at about.com.