Spent a while on it, but looks like I finally got my Facebook posts/status (as well as my blog posts from here) added automatically to Twitter. Here’s how we got it working…
- Set up a FriendFeed account.
- Click “Account” on the top right.
- Click in box that says “Post my FriendFeed entries on Twitter” (under “Feed Publishing”).
- Put in your Twitter username and password.
- Click “Me” (on left). It will ask you to add a URL for your Facebook and Notes, Links, and Status.
- Cross your fingers (give it a couple hours and then post to Facebook to see if it updates Twitter).
Good luck. Hope it works for you!