The little e-book with big answers for small business owners.
Where are you supposed to turn when you need to know what’s REALLY needed for your small business website? You can spend hours and hours (and hours) searching the Internet (who has time for that), you can ask web designers (who tell you what want you want to hear to get in your pocket), or you can ask a web geek (who will do nothing but confuse you more).
That’s why I created the most important little e-book with big answers for small business owners. If you own a Mom & Pop business, you’re a Main Street retailer, or you are a budding entrepreneur, the “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites” will help you in the following areas:
- You’ll find out what’s really important so you can make money with your small business website.
- You’ll save thousands of dollars in future web contracting fees.
- You’ll save yourself endless hours on the Internet trying to find the answers you need to know.
- You’ll finally be able to stop putting effort into finding the simple explanations you’ve been looking for.
- You’ll no longer have to suffer not knowing what’s most important with your website. Less stress is good!
The “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites” will save you money, help you have a more professional web presence, and keep you from getting ripped off. Plus, it will build your business, protect you from the growth of competitors, help you market more effectively, and get you “in the know” with the business building aspects of new media.
I was asked why don’t I write a longer e-book to share these crucial “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites.” My answer was simple. Because you don’t have time to read a bunch of fluff. In just 20-pages and 5,000 words, you’ll be able to have instant access to these amazingly simple, but crucial rules to creating/recreating and maximizing your small business website.
You deserve to have a web presence that is profitable and works as an extremely effective modern marketing tool. That’s what you’ll get with “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites.”
Here are just some of the questions you’ll have answered after you download “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites”:
- What are two ways I can get my website online?
- What are the three most important words to reduce stress when creating or recreating my website?
- What’s most important when it comes to the design and layout of my website?
- How long do I have to get someone’s attention with my website?
- What are the two main reasons why someone comes to my website?
- How difficult is it to create my own website?
- Where can I find a web freelancer?
- How much does it cost to work with a Web firm/agency?
- What are the elements that most web designers don’t know that will cost me customers?
- Why do most visitors come to my website?
- What can I learn from browsing other websites in my category?
- How do I get my website to rank high with Google, Yahoo! and Bing?
- What are keywords and where do I use them?
- What should I be aware of when I talk to SEO specialists
- What is the #1 way to build relationships with customers online?
- What information should I ask for in an email form?
- How often should I eblast my customers?
- What content should I include in my client emails?
- What email marketing program do you use?
- What are the three best ways to promote my website?
- What social networking sites are the most important to my business?
- What can I do on my local Chamber of Commerce site that will help my business?
- What is so important about adding fresh content to my website (it may not be what you think)?
- What is a blog and how can it benefit me?
- What’s a CMS and how can it help me do stuff fast?
- How do I give my website a “test drive?”
- How often should I look over my website for errors…and what are five things I should look for?
- What is the easiest way to see my web stats?
- How can I get Google’s web stats package free?
- What are the 5 things I should pay attention to with my web stats?
- Where are the best places to find helpful information so I can keep learning?
How much would you pay to know the answers to all of these questions?
Is $19.95 fair enough to answer your biggest questions and save you all the time and stress that you’d have trying to find it all out on your own?
And if you don’t feel the “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites” won’t save you money, time, and stress, just contact me after you’ve gone through it and I’ll buy it back. It’s our 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE (and so much to gain…and save!)
Buy your instant download PDF copy of “10 Web Rules for Small Business Websites” now for only $19.95. That’s less than $1 a page and the information you’ll find inside will save you so much more in hours, frustration, and money. Enjoy!
Remember, if you don’t feel you’ve gotten 10x back in new insights and helpful information that you didn’t know before, just let us know and we’ll buy it back. No questions asked.